Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 5





Version 4



Craft
This information graphic I feel is the best rendition because the information is easy to read and there is a nice balance between graphic as well as information. This last rendition I used two programs to create this piece. I used Illustrator to draw the images and I then used Photoshop to render in the lighting style that you can see shining off of the text. This image took me about 6 hours altogether to complete. I spaced out this final version and worked on it in a period of 3 days. 

Composition
I took the same image from the 2nd rendition, I also kept the same information from the previous graphics. I wanted the information to pop out and be easier to read. I also think that the light I added in the image made the information pop out. The images in this rendition is not as powerful as the information which makes this more information heavy. 

Concept
The concept of this one is basically the same as the previous renditions. I wanted it to still have a somber tone but this one is a lot easier to read. I also wanted to give emphasis on what happened on each fact rather than the date. I am really pleased on how my last information graphic turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment